These rules are established for the health and safety of the residents of River Bend, who utilize the facility.
Individuals swim at their own risk. There is NO LIFEGUARD on duty.
- Bathing suits must be worn at all times within the water or the deck area. Men's bathing suits must have mesh linings. Hats may be worn on the deck, but not in the water. Plain white T-shirts may be worn over bathing suits, if desired. Sneakers are not permitted in the water. Flip-flops or water shoes are approved. Children must have approved swimwear for infants.
- Bathers must shower prior ro entering the pool.
- Children younger than 16 must be accompanied by adult (21 or over) supervision.
- No person will be permitted in the pool having skin lesions, sores, inflamed eyes, mouth, nose or ear discharge, carrying a communicable disease, or having any type of bandage, adhesive tape, etc. on their body.
- Audible music is not permitted in the pool area.
- Ball playing, running, profanity, floats, water toys, etc., is not allowed. USCG approved flotation devices are allowed.
- Smoking, alcoholic bevarages, pets and glass containers are prohibited within the pool area. Service animals such as guide dogs are allowed.
- No diving.
- Disruptive, and/or destructive behaviors are not permitted within the pool area.
- The directions of River Bend staff must be followed at all times to maintain pool privileges.
- Parties of Ten (10) or more need to be approved by the community HOA/CDD.